Memo To Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. | If You Could Send One, Would You?



Apologies in advance. There is not enough space on these pages to say and celebrate what this day represents. Honestly, personally, words fail me when attempting to adequately recognize Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. for what he endured and for the living and vibrantly breathing legacy of his life. Words fall short when attempting to express appreciation for the MLK Dream along with everything else he said and accomplished for humanity.

If it could somehow reach him I'd email Dr. King, yes, I sure would. And the email would contain a memo looking something like the image contained herein.


If Dr. King replied to my email and asked me to share my most favorite personal outreach as a Humanity Advocate, well, while I do like one of my earliest newspaper commentaries published in 1995 entitled, Black History - the root of the matter, Is there more to it than meets the eye?...I would send him this video from the GU channel: 


In honor and recognition of his priceless trailblazing around Brotherly Love, Freedom, Justice, and World Peace to increasingly and incessantly shower and saturate humanity, YES, if I could send an appreciation memo to Dr. King I would totally do it. How about you?

📌

Sylvia R. Draper | Thought Leader | World-View Citizen | Humanity Advocate

© 2023 All Rights Reserved

Popular posts from this blog

A World Stained and Drained by Vulgarity | The Ultimate Treatment For It

S1: The Art of Being Humane

S5: Eyes Wide Open | Be Eager Still